Sunday, February 20, 2011

I took a stroll today on mars and found a disturbing lack of chocolate

This is mars. See anything missing?

On mars, what many science fiction writers would describe as the new frontier, I find myself in a most disturbing dilemma. I have developed a sweet tooth whilst on my short visits to earth and now I am dealing with a crippling chocolate addiction, which was described by my therapist as being a "chocoholic". Note to self: find out what chocohol is, and then figure out how you can be addicted to something you've never heard of.
Find out what chocohol is and more after the jump! (not really)

In searching for a way to distance myself from chocolate, I've been thinking about non sequiturs, and boy are
my arms tired. So anyway, back to things that are completely not absurd in any way, shape or form.

Back on subject, this is the devil's fruit.

This brown substance has made every human thats ever been on mars kill themselves with regret. So pretty much, if you've been on mars so far, you're dead. Thats why we never heard about you and thats also why Arrested Development was cancelled, Yakoff Smirnoff erased our memories after we collectively hired an amazon to sing happy birthday to the united states, and they faked the lunar landing.

So blame everything on chocolate. Its not very sanitary and I can't talk about it without laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment